I'm The Independent Woman Assalamualaikum. /> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2082459640640393684\x26blogName\x3dits+all+about+me+%5BD%5D%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5335002636622088582', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm the independent woman



in becoming though..
11:31 PM
A Very Happy Ending ♥
Thursday, June 16, 2011
I WISH COULD HAVING A HAPPY ENDING JUST LIKE NORA ELENA AND SETH TAN WITH HIM ♥
May Allah bless it~


I wanna be like this. I wanna share the happiness like this with him
Hope that what I dreamed will come true one day! 


And I promise that I won't hurt him anymore like before.
Yes, I do care of your heart, :)

And you've got to promise me that you're always gonna love me well.
Plus, you're also gonna take care of me whenever I need you by my side sayang~


________________________________________________________________________________________

Hari ni, drama Nora Elena dah masuk episod kemuncak!
Aku awal2 lgi dah prepare tisu kat depan tv. Kot2 lah kan aku ter-emo lebih plak kan~
well~ who knows~ :/
muehehehe..gila2 ah episod kali ini..sambil tengok sambil texting ngan dia lah~
texting ngan dia bkn pasal apa~ kami texting duk kutuk2 si Yvonne tu lah~
mengada2 jap mcm Nora ngan Seth tu lah~
p/s; gegeh la budak kesayangan aku sorang nieeeee.. ish!
aku cepuk kau kang!!
okay, ending Nora Elena habes ngan happy ending!! they have a baby girl~ cute baby girl!!
ayat last sbelum drama ni habes adalah ;
"itulah kata-kata yang paling indah yang pernah Nora cakapkan kat abang~"
muehehehehe ;)


BIOGRAPHY
this is who i am

WELCOME TO MY BLOG DUDE.
YOU ARE LOADING TO GET INTO MY LIFE STORY.
PLEASE ENJOY IT.


Hey, it's me Dayang Shuhaida. But they just call me D
Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Allah SWT is the reason why even in pain, you smile; in confusion, you understand; in betrayal, you trust; and in fear, you continue to fight.
Nothing can change your destiny except dua to Allah.
I seek for Allah bless when day comes and I believe in Allah guidance when night comes.
Sky is always changing its color. Just like the sky, human need to change.
As muslim, we have to keep moving on, upgrading our mind, to reach our dream.
Remember, Allah doesn’t like those who only keep his seat every time.

To give a trust to someone complete stanger, does you think that its an easy thing??

Your difficulty to give the trust is the strong protect for you from being fooled or being hurt

So that makes me a heartless woman when it comes to a relationship ;)




AFFILIATES
its the great escape


STALK ME
communicate with me


HAPPY MOMENTS WITH MY BESTIES