I'm The Independent Woman Assalamualaikum. /> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2082459640640393684\x26blogName\x3dits+all+about+me+%5BD%5D%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5335002636622088582', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm the independent woman



in becoming though..
12:28 AM
our first met after our last break off
Monday, December 26, 2011

okay, today everything happened by chance to be planned by Allah. Today begins with ....

Today, my tuition class has been canceled cause of Chrismast Day, then I leave for town, looking for gifts for my beloveds suma == tu " #yg banyak la kan duit aku?..  and hang out with Keril cause long time no hanging out together!!
hehehe, so sweet cause, Yantie was also with us there
:) and Zacky too! (miss Zack >.<)
After that, Apek and hariz have also been with us. Long time no see Apek too! btw, Congrats to Apek for your results!! Kak D bangga ngan Apek
;) #puas dah Kak D belanja kfc tu td? :P

Then the frightening moment's, shafiq came together with SQUIDWARD TELINGA CAPANG lol :(
hah I was shaking on that time actually, but I make a fake smile all over my face just to cover up my nervousness which had surrounding my body inside, just to pretend that's everything's fine in front of Keril
:) #Sorry keril aku tipu lg...
then, suddenly shafiq comes alone, because SQUIDWARD TELINGA CAPANG was afraid to come near me and Keril, first he saw me he ran downstairs~ Keril nampak la weyh~ he told me, I was like? "SERIOUSLY KERIL? ==", he been like that? but whyyy? why he suppose to be like that plak? it should be me kay, cause I'm the one who dont want to see him, since I was still not ready yet to face him :(" that's strange ==" A LOT! but, Keril said, funny muka dia masa tu? HAHAHA, how exciting that if I can see he's shocked face right? MUAHAHA (rofl)..
hermm okay then, suddenly, at last he came upstairs and join us, but not quite want to join us extremely la~ we both like strangers only.. hermm, I'm sad, cause he didn't greet me at all, it was like I'm invisble in front of him =((, and so do I, hermm eloklah kan? ego jeaa
OKAYY, MY HANDS HAD SHAKING A LOT!! I KNOW I'M NERVOUS, HAHAHA, IT REMINDS ME OF OUR FIRST DATE, I'VE BEEN LIKE THAT TOO, NO MUCH TALKS, JUST THE SHAKING HAND, AND THE NERVOUS INSIDE OF ME ONLY..
SQUIDWARD TELINGA CAPANG, WHY OUR RELATIONSHIP SHOULD BE END UP LIKE THIS?
tapi tak pa lah, cause I could see he's face, is just enough for me, at least I can release my misses on him all this time that I had latent for 6 months since I was in Singapore last 15 july. Even we can't speak to each other, but whatever it is, I'm still very happy! HE STILL THE SAME PERSON THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH FROM THE FIRST TILL NOW :x even he has turned away of himself, not like before anymore :(
However, I'm proud of myself!! Because finally I can strengthen myself to face to face with him, thank you Ya Allah, if not because you have given me the strength, it is impossible for me to undergo everything I had this day :d last words from keril,
there's a song for you SQUIDWARD TELINGA CAPANG =((




BIOGRAPHY
this is who i am

WELCOME TO MY BLOG DUDE.
YOU ARE LOADING TO GET INTO MY LIFE STORY.
PLEASE ENJOY IT.


Hey, it's me Dayang Shuhaida. But they just call me D
Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Allah SWT is the reason why even in pain, you smile; in confusion, you understand; in betrayal, you trust; and in fear, you continue to fight.
Nothing can change your destiny except dua to Allah.
I seek for Allah bless when day comes and I believe in Allah guidance when night comes.
Sky is always changing its color. Just like the sky, human need to change.
As muslim, we have to keep moving on, upgrading our mind, to reach our dream.
Remember, Allah doesn’t like those who only keep his seat every time.

To give a trust to someone complete stanger, does you think that its an easy thing??

Your difficulty to give the trust is the strong protect for you from being fooled or being hurt

So that makes me a heartless woman when it comes to a relationship ;)




AFFILIATES
its the great escape


STALK ME
communicate with me


HAPPY MOMENTS WITH MY BESTIES