my very bad birthday..huh!

April 19, 2009

2009??is my kindda bad year "maybe"..not like 2008..last year birthday..i've got a bigggg!!
gift..sumbody came into my life..he created my every single day..but we're had break up on 2009..its ok..i'm not too much care..i had celebrate it at kl..bes lah..0n '09 besday..i wake up..n my
soul feel empty..notin to do..no surprise birthday..my dad went to langkawi..my mom had a fever..n me??i've got a very serious headache in da night..i dun think it just a normal headache..maybe it's a migraine..or maybe "pnyakit aku tu"..my friends ask me for a medical check up..but for me better not lah..waste money ja..furthermore my parents didnt even know about it ..if i went for check up so they will know about this..i didnt even tell this to anyone except my best friends..just let it go..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in