SUPERMOKH SEBUAH MUSIKAL 2.0

September 22, 2014

SUPERMOKH THE MUSICAL !!!!


 

Alhamdulillah, finally i manage to go and watch the theater!!! *even i went there alone and watch it alone -.- my bro always janji keling -.- end up, i went there on my own jeaa :)

I was expected that this theater would be an "enthusiastic theater", it is enthusiastic though, but i never expect that the story line would make me CRY :'( about 4 times kot i cry in the theater, kindda embarrassing la if i went there with "him" or my other friends or even my bro -.- almost every part whenever Tengku Zarina confess the real struggle that she dealt with throughout her life with and without Mokhtar Dahari, i cry :"( during the first half of the theater pun i already cry ?? ish3, fefeeling benau en?? :)

To the music director of Supermokh, great jobbbb man :) love all the music and the songs made by Adlin Aman Ramlie, Hans Isaac and many more ;)

Actually half of the story behind Supermokh, I've already knew them all along since there's "a particular person" who always used to tell me a "bedtime story" about Mokhtar Dahari (in and out) before i go to sleep, or i shall say i fell asleep ;) How I really miss those bedtime stories that we used to had :') 

BUT!! Don't misunderstand it okayy~ I intended to go to Istana Budaya and watch any theater there since I was child lg laa~ I used to confess it to that "particular person" before this, and all of sudden he told me about this Supermokh The Musical. I was so excited as it is what I'm really into it. Music has been part of my life before, but then I stopped for (no reasons actually..) :( 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last November (2013), I was being invited to be here by that "particular person". That person knows that how ENTHUSIASTIC I'M when it comes to MUSIC..... But apakan daya, tak da jodoh..... I didn't manage to go and be there by that time due to several obstacles happened unfortunately :'( 

But, that "particular person" managed to bring "someone" else to watch it this year.... truth sad, I thought "that particular" would like to bring me here due to my PASSION, but actually it is his "passion"... okay stop..... Lets go back to Supermokh :D



Hmmm, okay as usual, I'm being forever alone as ever -.- for today's show, I went to watch Supermokh aloneeeee :'( since last month dah janji dgn abg nk pg tgok teater Supermokh since Supermokh is restaging :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in