Truth? or Lies??

September 06, 2014

Truth may hurt you, but it doesn't kill.... Lies may please, but they don't heal....

Thanks for being honest to me, even though it might be a bit late...Dear friend, I'm so sorry to say this, but I'm hurt by you, really hurt, truth hurt..all these while we shared almost everything, from tears to happiness, even though within a numbered of days, yet it seems like you were leaded to me for being my soulmate because we shared almost the same common things.

Dear friend, why you do this to me?? What have I done to you?? Do you think I'm faking our friendship?? If you do, then please don't ever assume me like that anymore, because the truth is yea I know before this, once I had a bad assumption on you, but then I regret, so I confessed and being honest to you and ask for your apologise then. But seems like I'm the only one who always being honest here. This is heartbreaking though....


But whatever happens, as I have promised to you, I'll still be your friend and care for you as ever.
Dear friend, I know you're the best for him, but after all of what you has tell me, it seems like he can't be the best for you, but I still hope that he will change in times and be good to you...

Dear friend, I know how do you feel, I exactly know because I was in the same place as yours right now before, it hurts me to see you've been crying and hurt by him, but at the same time, I'm hurting here as well, much hurt than you because I've been hurt for so long, even until now......

Dear friend.....keep on fighting girl, don't cry, i'm hurt too..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in