I Need You cause I think I Wanna Marry You and i will saying I Do !

May 06, 2011

I know its not your fault, but I’m a locked door
And inside I’m a mess by someone before
And I wish that I, I could find a key
To unlock all the things that you want us to be

Let me open up and start again,
But there’s a safe around my heart
I don’t know how to let you in,

And that’s what keeps us apart

And that’s why I need time.
I said I need you,
I need you to understand, you, you, you
I need you to understand, you, you, you


I’m thinking now’s the time, maybe its time to go, 
If I gave you my heart, be gentle,
I’m tired of laying low, lets give the world a show
And when you know, you know,
And that’s why I need time
I said I need you,

I need you to understand
You, you, you
I need you to understand me


Cause it’s a beautiful night,
We’re looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.



Because every minute, every second, every hour of the day
I, I, I, I,
Every hour of the day
I, I, I, I,
Everytime that I'm away
I, I, I, I,

I'm missing you, missing you,

Every moment that is stolen, it can never be replaced
I, I, I, I,
Even if it's for a day
I, I, I, I,
I'm a text you up to say
I, I, I, I,
I'm missing you, missing you

Don’t say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we’ll go, go, go, go-go.
If you’re ready, like I’m ready

Just say I do,
Tell me right now baby,

Tell me right now baby. 

It's always been about me myself and I
If all relationships were nothing but a waste of time
I never wanted to be anybody's other half
I was happy to say that our love wouldn't last
That was the only way I knew till I met you

You make we wanna say
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo

Yeah, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I can live without it, I can let it go

Ooh, I did, I get myself into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do

Tell me is it only me
Do you feel the same?
You know me well enough to know that I'm not playing games
I promise I won't turn around and I won't let you down
You can trust and never feel it now

Baby there's nothing, there's nothing we can't get through

And when we remember when we said
I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Oh baby, I do, I do, I do, do do do do do do doo
Cause every time before we spend like
Maybe yes and maybe no
I won't live without it, I won't let us go

Just look at what we got ourselves into
You make we wanna say I do, I do, I do, I do, I do, 
I do Love You Bie ")


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in