AIM 19

November 17, 2012

TONIGHT : Anugerah Industri Muzik @ AIM 19!!!!!

at last! this year I get to see Yuna in the award because she had to return to Malaysiaaaaaaaa ;) before this, usually only her representative had present at any awards, but tonight insyallah she will be there >.<
Plus! She have been nominated in "Artis Wanita Terbaik" and "Lagu Pop Terbaik" (Terukir Di Bintang) anddd "Lagu Inggeris Tempatan Terbaik"
And know what! Terukir Di Bintang had been nominated in "Susunan Muzik Terbaik Di Dalam Lagu" and "Video Muzik Terbaik" 

seriously, I'm dying to watch Yuna's winning for tonight~~
BUT PLEASE! I just hope "that BIG MISTAKE" WHICH HAD HAPPENED LAST AIM 18 will never be happen again yup :)



Another Malaysian male artist which I really hope that he won the award this evening in the category "Artis Lelaki Terbaik" is Hafiz Hamidun :)
his voice is very melodious :) I'm intrigued with all of the songs included in the compilation of its latest album Zikir Terapi Diri. Hope that he can win at least one of 2 categories in AIM 19 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in