I'm No Longer A School Student!

November 10, 2012

selepas berkumandangnya loceng sekolah tadi, maka berakhirlah riwayat aku as a school student!

so after this let's go HIGH HEELS! it's been my fascination for a long time ago >.< and after this, i would wear it anywhere i want, cause i'm no longer holding on the status of  "school student". It is because, peeps always keep a narrow mind towards " under-age girls who wear heels~"

Marilyn Monroe said, “I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.”
but, my most fascination was YUNA HOMECOMING CONCERT ! :'(
i really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanted to go there, and having fun with her music >.< It is because my defence is music as it fills me :)

really would love to go to Penang by tomorrow, kenapalahhh time aku spm ni jgak laaaa Yuna buat konsert? :( tak pa lah, this 15 Disember ada lagi big concert ;D tapiiiiiii yuna tak dak laaaaa :(

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in