why???????????????

May 12, 2011

mood currently ; * lost!!
                         * depresed
                         * tension

reasons ; * dont know where the wrong is exactly?
              * i love him, but i'm confuse~
              * dont know what's happening actually?
              * i'm lost like a lost puppy~
              * "girl's problem"

actions ; * crying lah for sure  :'(
             * stay at late night
             * time for blogging!
             * asking for Allah's help
             * forcing myself for trying to fix it up
             * trying to work out the relationship
             * controlling myself from being mad!!
             * avoid from taking drugs
             * avoid suicide
             * want to face to face with him <3
             * want to ask him about all this suspiciousness
             * i feel like i want to punch his face!!
            * always get myself in patience ~
  
    
p/s ; i need my own space..so please give me some space..lately i've turned to a very sensitive, depresed, touching, person...
hermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
dah la...its already 2.05 AM..i think i've got to go to bed now....get some sweet sleep with the sweetdreams....may tomorrow will be prettier day to deal with~

xoxoxo .. [D]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in