When we can't turn back the hands of a time....so just remember the memories~

May 17, 2011


old song..
a song to be remember always~


gosh!! its like i'm turning back the hands of a time~ huhuhuuhu :'(

really do miss it~ and this song..it's too related to my life..my story..and for sure..my loveeee :(
hermmm..so its reminds me of this words ; "you're always beautiful to me..wish could repeat the past..but you're not mine anymore........"
gosh!! what am I thinking about!! yea..maybe besause...there's a lot of sweetness things that we've been through together..before....
herm..I'm curious..how come he's still can remember our "stuff"..hermmm..yea maybe..he was right..his says was very right!..I'm so much touched about it...

and plus!! last two days..i went to sogo, kl...and I saw this tiny stall..
its really really made me back to the 2008 year..
a tiny stall which have a huge stories of me in it

hermmmm...but..I know..and I believe that everythings happen for a good reason right??
okay, so for now..I wish you, all the best..may you achieve whatever that you most wanted..and may you won't ever forget our "stuff" which we've create before..because it always in my mind..and I'll never forget it..
it sweet for me..thanks..thanks for giving me that kind of "stuff"..thanks for the happiness...and thanks a lot for your honesty to be my bestfriend..I appreciate it so freaking much..and one more thing..take a good care of the thing that I gave to you before..and take a very good care of yourself..wish you gonna find another ones which is the best one for you weyh..
lastly, thanks :)
______________________________________________________________________________________________
hermm..its already 2.52 A.M.
houuuhhhhh...kindda sleepy here..
kay..chow first!! bubbye!! assalamualaikum ;) see ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in