Big Bro, Happy Birthday Yup!!

May 19, 2011

Today 19th May 2011, is a day belongs to Muaz Bin Mahdi..he's my abang..tapi dia tak nak mengaku~
okaylah3..my bestfriend la for sure dudeee!

Genap sebulan selepas birthday aku, adalah birthday Encik Muaz plak~
His alrready being a good brother to me beside he is my bestfriend..
His the one who always beleter kat aku, bagi aku nasihat yang membina..and selalu motivate aku..
His being my motivator also..in every what things, condition, or any else lah..event about my lovestory :)

Weh Muaz, i'm so so sorry for what I've done wrongs to you
Thanks for always stand for our friend
After this, you will be going to ALAM right?? so take care of yourself..may you achieve everything that you ever wanted in your life..may Allah s.w.t always blessing on you..
Don't ever forget our friendship ni eh..i appreciate it very much..hope, you to lah..

Okay, have a fun, happy day..and today you're starting to be a 18 years old guy doe..
Well mtured neway~..
Just that from me..your adek yang tak pernah diakui ini
bhahahahahha!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in