im fed up with it...please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 11, 2010

*-*
huh ...Why I often doomed to the same
My page Top Next page ..
Now I just want to throw him straight from my memory
Let me just remember him just as a friend
I was really shocked by it
And there is nothing I can do other than to forget him and everything about him
huh .. 
im totally sick of it ...I'm really fed up ..


please Allah..
Help me to forget him ..
At least you give me a new lover who brings a ray of hope and love which so beautiful to me
He is the one who is not like ''him"
God, send me a nice one
Who loves me for what it is
Hopefully I will find a new ray of hope
So that I can heal wounds that have become a very ugly scar in my memory for this



However, I still can smile because I have people who always brigthen up my life
Thanks guys!!!

and others tooo.. x.o.x.o...

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in