I"M MOODY AGAIN :(..playing with my own feeling

April 13, 2011

kenapa jadi macam ni pulaaaakkk
ni yang aku malas nie
haiya~ serba salah pun ada nie
tapi hermmmm.. :(
tak pa lah aku harus tetap mcm nie
GO D GO D!! beat it D!! its still not to late la D!!
jgn mengalah pada cinta!
its sucks you only lah D oiii~
jangan mudah terpedaya..jangan mudah segala-segalanya
always do not be fooled by all anymore
remains vigilant, as you always do D
strengthened your faith D, perseverance of all D, this is all really a big risk that I have to face it for all the decisions I made earlier, ESPECIALLY SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! :( 
but, why do I feel a great sorrow, ha?
I seem to like to doubt myself, what more his doubts, especially doubts this!!
arghhh!! DON'T BREAK ME INTO PIECES PLEASE YA ALLAH!!
give me a confidence, to give a faith, belief to him
huaaaa!!! :( sobss sobss sobss...WHY IS IT DIFFICULT FOR ME TO DO SO??
INDEED IT IS DIFICULT TO REMOVE THO OLD SCAR, BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN LEFT SCARRED FOR SO LONG WITHOUT DESIRE TO HEAL IT, BUT NOW WHEN I'VE BEEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO HEAL IT, I'M SO HARD TO DO IT
sesungguhnya memang sukar untuk menghapuskan parut lama itu, kerana ianya sudah begitu lama dibiarkan berparut tanpa tiada keinginan untuk menyembuhkannya, namun sekarang apabila aku sudah diberi peluang untuk menyembuhkannya, aku pula yang susah untuk melakukannya 

fuhhhh!!~ In this case, only 3 people that I need, who're EHSAN, JUE, and JAT, to give me a little bit of awareness, motivation, and everything is what they think they should give me right now~
hermmmmm...plus!
I am in dire need of guidance from Allah s.w.t.
May Allah blessing me always in the light :)
*Now I can smile again, because I realized where Allah is always with me in any situation, and Allah can do everything without any limit..
Pertolongan daripadanya yang lebih agung disamping Ehsan, Jue, and Jat :) :)
love u guys so much..just only 3 of u guys can really understand me well than others :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in