9.October.2010....

October 09, 2012

“I’m just thinking about the time when I met you, but now I’m thinking about how I can forget you, you have my heart from the start but it faded..”

Today is 9 Oct. 2012, it takes me of the flashback of the time of a two years ago, 9.10..2010, where a white vespa and the pink scooter met. And starting from that moment, we’re became friendhappy.  soo, SELAMAT HARI KAWAN #squidwardtelingacapang :')



okayy, it's been 2 years, i knew him, hmmm, i just wondering does he knows what date is today? and, what the meaning of it... hmmm~ *berharap lagi, pffffftt -.-
for today, i just wanna wish that, i can talk to him like before, hmmm but i just don't know why i still can't start it all over again? why ah? -.- like last month and last 2 months, we had been met for many times, but instead i still can't have a chat with him just like i wanted to...
i always being awkward when you're totally in front of me, hmmm kan best kalau kami kawan baik?
hmmmm~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in