A Very Happy Ending ♥

June 16, 2011

I WISH COULD HAVING A HAPPY ENDING JUST LIKE NORA ELENA AND SETH TAN WITH HIM ♥
May Allah bless it~


I wanna be like this. I wanna share the happiness like this with him
Hope that what I dreamed will come true one day! 


And I promise that I won't hurt him anymore like before.
Yes, I do care of your heart, :)

And you've got to promise me that you're always gonna love me well.
Plus, you're also gonna take care of me whenever I need you by my side sayang~


________________________________________________________________________________________

Hari ni, drama Nora Elena dah masuk episod kemuncak!
Aku awal2 lgi dah prepare tisu kat depan tv. Kot2 lah kan aku ter-emo lebih plak kan~
well~ who knows~ :/
muehehehe..gila2 ah episod kali ini..sambil tengok sambil texting ngan dia lah~
texting ngan dia bkn pasal apa~ kami texting duk kutuk2 si Yvonne tu lah~
mengada2 jap mcm Nora ngan Seth tu lah~
p/s; gegeh la budak kesayangan aku sorang nieeeee.. ish!
aku cepuk kau kang!!
okay, ending Nora Elena habes ngan happy ending!! they have a baby girl~ cute baby girl!!
ayat last sbelum drama ni habes adalah ;
"itulah kata-kata yang paling indah yang pernah Nora cakapkan kat abang~"
muehehehehe ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in