I'm The Independent Woman Assalamualaikum. /> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2082459640640393684\x26blogName\x3dits+all+about+me+%5BD%5D%E2%99%A5\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://deeshuhaida.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-5335002636622088582', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
i'm the independent woman



in becoming though..
2:39 AM
SUPERMOKH SEBUAH MUSIKAL 2.0
Monday, September 22, 2014
SUPERMOKH THE MUSICAL !!!!


 

Alhamdulillah, finally i manage to go and watch the theater!!! *even i went there alone and watch it alone -.- my bro always janji keling -.- end up, i went there on my own jeaa :)

I was expected that this theater would be an "enthusiastic theater", it is enthusiastic though, but i never expect that the story line would make me CRY :'( about 4 times kot i cry in the theater, kindda embarrassing la if i went there with "him" or my other friends or even my bro -.- almost every part whenever Tengku Zarina confess the real struggle that she dealt with throughout her life with and without Mokhtar Dahari, i cry :"( during the first half of the theater pun i already cry ?? ish3, fefeeling benau en?? :)

To the music director of Supermokh, great jobbbb man :) love all the music and the songs made by Adlin Aman Ramlie, Hans Isaac and many more ;)

Actually half of the story behind Supermokh, I've already knew them all along since there's "a particular person" who always used to tell me a "bedtime story" about Mokhtar Dahari (in and out) before i go to sleep, or i shall say i fell asleep ;) How I really miss those bedtime stories that we used to had :') 

BUT!! Don't misunderstand it okayy~ I intended to go to Istana Budaya and watch any theater there since I was child lg laa~ I used to confess it to that "particular person" before this, and all of sudden he told me about this Supermokh The Musical. I was so excited as it is what I'm really into it. Music has been part of my life before, but then I stopped for (no reasons actually..) :( 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last November (2013), I was being invited to be here by that "particular person". That person knows that how ENTHUSIASTIC I'M when it comes to MUSIC..... But apakan daya, tak da jodoh..... I didn't manage to go and be there by that time due to several obstacles happened unfortunately :'( 

But, that "particular person" managed to bring "someone" else to watch it this year.... truth sad, I thought "that particular" would like to bring me here due to my PASSION, but actually it is his "passion"... okay stop..... Lets go back to Supermokh :D



Hmmm, okay as usual, I'm being forever alone as ever -.- for today's show, I went to watch Supermokh aloneeeee :'( since last month dah janji dgn abg nk pg tgok teater Supermokh since Supermokh is restaging :(



BIOGRAPHY
this is who i am

WELCOME TO MY BLOG DUDE.
YOU ARE LOADING TO GET INTO MY LIFE STORY.
PLEASE ENJOY IT.


Hey, it's me Dayang Shuhaida. But they just call me D
Everyone in life is gonna hurt you, you just have to figure out which people are worth the pain.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
Allah SWT is the reason why even in pain, you smile; in confusion, you understand; in betrayal, you trust; and in fear, you continue to fight.
Nothing can change your destiny except dua to Allah.
I seek for Allah bless when day comes and I believe in Allah guidance when night comes.
Sky is always changing its color. Just like the sky, human need to change.
As muslim, we have to keep moving on, upgrading our mind, to reach our dream.
Remember, Allah doesn’t like those who only keep his seat every time.

To give a trust to someone complete stanger, does you think that its an easy thing??

Your difficulty to give the trust is the strong protect for you from being fooled or being hurt

So that makes me a heartless woman when it comes to a relationship ;)




AFFILIATES
its the great escape


STALK ME
communicate with me


HAPPY MOMENTS WITH MY BESTIES