thx fer everything adek!!

August 31, 2010

he's the one had made me happy always!

ILYSFDM!!

and right now..
i always miss everything about you..
i can't believe that i can have you..
i felt bored without you..

seriously!!
im goin to be crazy!!

my friends said ; "he's just your adek only kay..daa~"

yup!its true!
but my adek is the bestest that i've ever had..

Once!
he's said ; "akak, there's nobody can replace you!"

my heart saying ; " isn't it true? because i know guys..they are always the same..
i had enough about guys!!huh!!
they always wanna hurt me..urgh!!!"

BUT......................
" i think i should trust him..
my friends also said..
maybe this time..this guy realy love you as he's akak..
herm...i've been thinking...."

Once..i woke up and i'm felt free...
and my mind keep thinking of him..
and my heart keep saying his name..

so it's mean..
i realy love him so much..
even he's just my adek.....

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in