Happy New Year!!

January 01, 2011

happy verry new year!!
i just hope that i can have much more friends :)
ouh welll~

and i hope my relationship between me and adek never be end forever!
its just because i already too much love u adek :)

hermm saying about last 2010..
it is the most frightening year ever!!
PMR DOEEE! gila bapak ah weyh..
and lots of sweet and bitter events that have occurred in that year
and all of that I cannot ever forget
I will fix all of the sweetest in my memory box until forever i guess so??

while the bitters i'll make it as the example of this year and subsequent years 


okay since this 2011
i'll gonna be more matured girl
as my sixteen age :D ngehehe
and i dont wanna play2 anymore must be serious!
muahahaha!


ADDMATH!! here i go!!


p/s; im just being a lil bit crazy this nite :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in