the answers that I need from you..................

May 30, 2011


would we stay for a longer time like this??
would you still holding my hands tightly??
would you still remember the promises that you've promised to me??
would you fulfill your promises to me??
would you still grab my heart??
but, would you really do love me well??
would you really care about me??
would you just stick to me only??
would you not walk away again??
would you always makes me laugh??
would you spend your love to me??
would you still love me if I'm always hurting you??
would you not hurting me anymore??
would you not to turn to other girls??
would you not playing on my heart??
would you stop being a player??
would I am the only girl in your heart??
would you not making me cry a lot anymore??
would you just text me up now??!!
would you just call me now??!!

don't be scare, it's only love..if you can't answer this to me, just answer this to your ownself..it's just enough



misss youuuuu :'( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in