its Monday!!!

June 07, 2011

cant wait for my beloved lil sis back home!!!
her name is MY!! MYSARA tongue
actually she's my cousin..my closest one.. she's my childhood bestfriend ever!!!
its been a loooooooongggg time i've never been meet her since after last december..
and last year was the most memorable thing between me and her
and this year, we've been planed fot it again.. but this time, we have "some mission to be complete" ouh yeah!!!
first thing is ; kerja part time dekat the curve~
second thing is ; dapat gaji jea, GO FOR SHOPPING!! YEAR END SALE!!!! (i fucking do love big sale and discount!!) 
third thing is ; have fun there lah~ tanya lagiii~ daaa~ biggrin
______________________________________________________________________________________________


bhahahaha!! okay, kami memulakan pagi Isnin yang indah ini dengan ucapan asssaa~
a'ah!! no its not!! 
kami memulakan pagi kami dengan gosip terkini dan terpanas!!! well~ there was nothing else that can be do for
cuti2 an, tak da kerja gitulah jadi nyea~
______________________________________________________________________________________________


right after that, was the afternoon~ 
we're just having some chatting2, twittering2, CODY SIMPSON-nized  ( he's mine ) and JUSTIN BIEBER-belieber ( it's MY, not me =,= )
besides, aku tolonglah dia buat folio geo.. well, budak PMR nama pun~ apa boleh buat, i love her so much, and for sure i'll be helping you dear 
______________________________________________________________________________________________


malam mendatang~ hell yeah!! he was calling me!!!
yippy!! i miss him a lot!! yealah, he's been a far from me~ for sure i'm missing him~

hahahahahaha, funny thing had happen..kengkawan dia were getting to know My much more~
gegeh sekoq2 pun~


suddenly, "orang lama" text me again...man!! what should i do, reply or not, reply or not??
hermmm, better aku minta izin kat dia dulu..tak nak dia prasangka buruk kat aku

i dont even wanna quarrel with him anymore~
so, its better aku jujur ngan dia~ i know that i love him a lot!! thanks bie 
hermmmmmm :( .. texting with for a quite short time only

______________________________________________________________________________________________

then, adek came, and asked for some help
why plak dah niiiiii~ okay, My otp ngan dia for kindda 2 hours and half!!
tapi, adek kan bangang-bengong sket, so aku pun kerja gelak mampos ahhhhh!!
i kill you adek, if i can't sleep this nite!! just wait and see lahhhh~


okay, thats all..
gudnite!! THIS NITE, I'LL BE SLEEPING WHILE ACCOMPANIED BY SOMEONE BELOVED-est 

aku nak peluk MY!!!! 
nite all, assalamualaikum 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in