May 17, 2012

BBQ PARTY yawwww!!
 it was the most freakingly the best day ever in our life...last year we had spent a night for break fast, and for this year, we had plan for a BBQ partyyy >.<
so since all of us had already done struggling for exam, so why not if we celebrate it right? plus, each of us know already that after this holiday, i'm sure that all of us will gonna be busy doing our own things, especially STUDYYYYY for this coming trial and the real one SPM!!
erghhh, mesti emmm, its okayyy then~
so this is some of the moments that we've been spent for....




 now  i can reach the happiness as long as my friend still by my side, and dear mr. ex a.k.a. SquidwardTelingaCapang, you will always be in my mind, i never forget you as long as i live the world, you're the best thing that ever happen before to me even it hurt instead, but whatever it is, i do have a very long and winding journey for upcoming years, i don't even want, just because of you, my future gonna ruin just like that...it is nit fair, so i've decided that i want to grab the chances around me and to hold me in a good position, so that i can make up my ownself in the future..i do hope that i never gonna meet you anymore...that's enough for me...goodbye my ex, my beloved ex, my SquidwardTelingaCapang... assalamualaikum :) I heart you guys, my friendsssss #Jue #Leen #Imah #Qie #Dekna #Keril <---- eh3, tetiba ada nama lelaki plak kt sini? pondan kot dia ni? hekhekhek >.<

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in