i miss you..forever and ever..till u come back here

September 26, 2010

im sad when they said that you're already walk away..

how dare they are..
how dare they never ask me to went there too..
how dare they never told me about that before you go..

its okay what can we do anymore
its already happen..right??

But!! the most thing you should know is.....;
You're the one that always gonna be mish so much..
I miss you..
And im sorry because i wasn't there when you're gettin going..
And im very regret it..
Neway my PMR is just about a week anymore..
Wish me luck yup!!
Lastly, take a very good care of yourself yup..
Im here waiting for you to come back again soon..
Remember!! always online facebook or ym..
Im excited to know how are you there..
And webcaming yup!!
Buy me a Manchester United / Man City shirt kay..!!
Okay lah..i've got so much left to say..
but its enough here..
Let the rest of it..i keep it as my secret..the best damn secret in da world..
okay bubye!!
I lOVE YOU!!
And its okay..i still have my beloved adek here with me..
He can take care of me too..
GUDLUCK TO YOU TOO!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in