I Say Good Day - Good Day!

October 22, 2010

For this day..im felt very very and very happy and enjoy my day..
OMG!! i've never damn thought that "." can have some chat with me..
my gosh..fer a long ang long time we've never have been talking to each other
it is just because of our old bad memories..but its a few years ago..

Neway, im just wanna saying that 'thanks for being my friend again' (just a normal friend laa)




If they can do, then so we can..right??





MURAL SESION
yammin!!
mural sesion..ahaha so damn funny...
ME?? drawing?? painting??
ouh my...i think like i was goin to be COMOT!!
no lah..im not pro into this...
either drawing or painting is not my things..
and im not used to it..
but its okay..lsome of my classmates and friends here ready to help me to through it..
cooperation makes an quite excellence painting..just look at this...........


we're just having fun time!!

And something i just knew

i just knew it that he really regret about what had happened to us before, which is the most bad thing that i hate much..


Rugby and riding Ali's motor (driven by jue)


Long time no watch rugby..
because of Ali's kindness heart, he had borrow us his motor!!
this time my adek was also join rugby team..but unfortunately he was not joining the game..


otw from school to smstsp - jue rides motor about 40-50 km/h
but otw from smstsp to Caltex - she's riding 80-90 km/h..what the.................................
and also otw from smstsp to school back - she's riding about 70-80 km/h..
fuh on that time im felt like my heart wants to be forfeited..
woohooo..






Today is the day of the most valuable and most appreciated and the most exciting









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in