hurgh...sucks..i hate it..much much hate it..but i cant hate u

October 26, 2010




Herm .. I'm very hurt by him ..

indeed he was one who did not know how to appreciate things
That thing i give to you
just for you okay ..
but why do you never touch it?

Then you want to return it back to me ..
its okaylah
Just keep it as memories
If I have it back ..
it just annoyed me
because I know I certainly will remember back to you
and it just makes me not to move forward anymore

I'm sorry ..
and this time I was determined to forget everything about you
and I just want to assume that you are merely my friend
Friend forever
because I love you as a friend who is kind, caring, good listener, good advice giver, and a mature mind..
That's why I like it and more comfortable just to be your friend..

So I'm glad to hear you are happy with her
Hope I will get a similar joy that you had soon..
insyallah..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in