29 January (so many meant things on this date)

January 29, 2012


first of all, I would like to say congrats to Apek ,for his second year anniversary with his beloved one :), hopefully that both of them gonna stay for a longer, and longer, and longest time :) amin ya rabbal alamin~
pleasantly surprised when we can see people who are in fun, I was happy. hermm, how good if I could feel the excitement of the thing, so far, I really dream to celebrate the anniversary with a person who I mostly loved, like others. How the feelings that we are able to enjoy this anniversary right? while my friends got anniversary, I'm already happy, what more if I celebrate it? its okay, later when I'm married, I would also be celebrate it with my husband, right? HAHAA  "but can I be able to get married soon, I keep wondering....?"
I hope that Allah has planned the best for me ..


29 January? there was another memories I will never be forgotten, on the same date last year, that is my first day I met and hang out with someone..... hemm, don't know~, someone who I like? or someone who I fell love? hehehehe, on 29 January 2011 date, for the second time, that is where I met with squidwardtelingacapang, but for the first time I hang out with him. First in, 9 October 2010, was the first time we met, at that time we didnt know each other, but have been fate, on that day, we acquainted through "facebook" a.k.a. FAKEBOOK, HAHAHA :D after stumbled upon before. okay, back to the top! on this day, we're both had been known by my friends which his friends as well about our relation through the phone. fate again -.-. really just a shame both of us. they keep talking and mocking us both. -.- thanks guys, cause you guys had him ashamed, so do I...

okay, on this 29 January, at 9pm, will be held AJL 26, where Malaysian artists-the best of the best will battle for the throne as the winner :) aku team #ForeverYuna laaa, my senior! 
even watch at the teaser, I had know it, that AJL is very tough and freankingly competitive this year -.-  check this teaser: 
 btw, tgokkkk, YUNA bawa dua lagu kot doe!!
anyway, dah2 la kutuk Najwa Latif dalam twitter tu, rimas aku tgok duk trending dalam timeline aku pffftttt -.-
haiyoyo, mampus ke dia la, dia ada talent...tapi aku tak rasa la lagu cinta fb dia nk menang -.-..


okay, gtg, wish me luck on my exam coming soon >.<, bubye, Assalamualikum, #TeamForeverAlone :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in