9 FEBRUARY 2011 or 2012??

February 09, 2012


Today, 9 Feb..hemm, agak2 squidwardtelingacapang ingat tak lagi tarikh ni? Hahaha :P, today suppose to be our first year anniversary…before this, I was really hope that I can have my own anniversary, plus thought that I can celebrate it with him too >.< , but apa boleh buat kan? He’s not meant to me J its okay laaa… so far,  I’m already fine with it now……

It still rooted in my mind, at night, 12.30pm, he had propose me, and I was unprepared on that time, never cross my mind at all that end up, he gonna propose me after for 5 months we’re being friend, cause for me we’re just a friend, normal friend… so that’s why it takes a longer time for me to decide it, hahahaha, poor you squidwardtelingacapang, I ambek msa lama gila nk jawab balik soalan you yg pyah gila tu -.- its kindda 45 min to 1 hour, as I known~ hahahaa :DD

Hemm, but yg peliknya kan? Before this, sebut ja anniversary, I’m felt like I own this world ;) HAHAHAHA :P I’m so excited to reach that day ;) buttttttt……. There’s something alien had happen into my ownself?! -.- aku rasa biasa ja, not so excited, not so rindukan squidwardtelingacapang, or even not crying over him anymore!! Even if, they talk bout him or saying his name in front of me or show me his photo, my heart feels empty.. Is it means that ALLAH HAD provide me the new ray of my life that I’ve been always asking for?? *keep wondering.. ALHAMDULILAH, syukur sangat2, cause in the time being, Allah had decreasing my feelings towards him, and I was not aware about that at all! Maybe because of, I’m too busy struggling studying?? Hahaha, maybe laa :P Hahahaha, what so surprisingly! All this time, I thought that I can never fix myself just to forget him…but Allah had help me way out! Syukran ya jazilan Ya Allah J

But however it is, things will never be changed, I DON’T HAVE ANY HEART OR ANY FEELING TOWARDS ANY OTHER GUY…seriously, I can’t…hemmm, maybe because of my heart had been crumbled by him before? Or memang aku dah tak boleh go on with guys…. But actually there’s a guy, who is a friend of mine but he’s already move, that I kindda have a feeling for, but it never more than a feeling of love laa~ hahaha, me?? Loving him?? Ohhh no way la kan? Hahaha, sekadar suka atas perasaan kagum terhadap diri dia saja laaa :P because he’s the only guy that I’ve ever met and knew, who’s got all sort of characteristics that I dream most to be my MR RIGHT (future husband) HAHAHAHA, kay that’s funny, mengarut dah aku ni >.<

kay gtg now!! nite guyss, Assaamualaikum, have a sweetdreams all :) #TeamForeverAlone

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in