I'm already in tears within this three days.....

March 18, 2012

this eve, me and Jue along with Nget, we went to release tension for a while after struggling training the band.. so we had decide to go to I-box for a karaoke sesion.. long time no visit to I-box...well, it's full of memories between me and squidwardtelingacapang... and again today I had force myself towards it.
its okay then, I had set my mind that I came there just to have fun with my friends only >.<
in the middle of the fun having karaokeing some "Korean" songs, suddenly, Jue had pick a song which is, "Aishiteru"...okayyy, right from that moment, I just keep quiet but meanwhile my head was already packed about of him~ erk -.- and I'm hate it so freaking much, Ya Allah, please let those thoughts about him off my mind, pleaseeeeeeeeeee?????


Its still rooted in my mind so clearly, last 26 June, you had sang that song to me, and on that time we went for karaoke with Rudy too.... hemmmmm~

Seriously I hate you despite of loving you inside even instead it hurts me a lot.
You really makes me hurt all over again like you used to do :|
I'm going to be okay, so please let me be :/
You're my true love cause I have love you truly deep inside of mine, and it more than what you expect.
Yet, you're still the one who always make me smile and laugh even if you're the one who had break my heart.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on linked in